If you have not already done so, it’s important to establish a checklist or a set of instructions to follow on a daily basis to keep your smile in good standing. This includes cleaning your mouth effectively, establishing safe and effective guidelines for your daily habits, avoiding unnecessary risk, using safe products, visiting your dentist for routine check-ups, and eating healthy, as well as the following tips:
– Look for products that feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– To enhance your health care, always speak to your dentist for product recommendations and suggestions.
– If you are involved in any high-risk activities that can potentially lead to oral accidents, be sure to wear the appropriate safety equipment such as mouth guards or face masks.
– Avoid putting your mouth in harm’s way with potentially hazardous products such as mouth jewelry, as it can lead to tooth loss and serious infections.
– Use teeth whitening products correctly that have been approved by your dentist or are safe for use.
Come in and see for yourself the beauty of a superb smile from the office of Peter Lo Destro DDS PC. To book an appointment with Dr. Peter Lo Destro and our team at our dentist offices in Yorkville and Aurora, Illinois, call us, and a member of our team will gladly assist you.